Of course, I can’t say for sure which recipe she used to make the mummy, but I found a nice one on www.tasteofhome.com and I think it would cut pretty close. However, I know for a fact that she didn’t use pimiento, she used roasted red pepper, so I adapted the recipe for you!
|Cream Cheese Mummy Recipe|
- 2 Port wine cheese logs
- 1 Package softened cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 Whole peppercorns
- 1 Roasted Red pepper cut into strips.
- Cut the cheese logs into pieces and arrange them into the shape of a body.
- Beat cream cheese and milk.
- Lay a few strips of roasted red pepper in different areas on the mummy.
- Using a pastry bag and flat tip (you can choose) pipe rows of gauze, leaving a few areas open to allow the red pepper to look like “wounds”.
Check out some other great hallows eve posts from The Robomom!